quote

If someone ever asked me...what part of my life you are....I would look at them...smile and say ... the best part.....

friends

friends
colleen and steph

brookee

brookee
i love, love, love this picture of my woman/child

michael buble

michael buble
this was taken in Knoxville, TN...after the show...notice the tour bus behind us....

these are a few of my favorite things

  • I love a good glass of wine and a great game of scrabble
  • I love cooking for my friends and family
  • I love Canada
  • I love fleur de lis, reminds me of home..and reminds me of who I am...
  • My travel buddy is my youngest girl...Macey..aka Mrs. Buble..
  • I have three girls, two of them are teenagers...'nough said
  • I love to travel, would like to see more of the world
  • My passion is to read...knowledge is key
  • I love Michael Buble ..dontcha know, eh ??

Sunday, January 4, 2009

macey on the way to new york
Posted by Picasa

No comments: